Saturday, October 2, 2010

I got the hang of posting pictures!

So, I tried to post these from the day we got Lily forward, but they are backwards. But, finally there are a few pictures posted! YEAH! (Annie is not in this picture, but my niece Anne Hardin is with my girls.)

This is physical therapy Carley style!
Lily, stylin', beside a yummy, super-delicious plate of fried fish!


This was taken the day after we got home from China. Do you remember I mentioned that my mom had a gorgeous arrangement of lilies to welcome Lily? Here they are. (Check out the difference in Lily's tan from this picture and the previous one! She tans like her mother -HA!)

This is Lily the day we got her! My how a few months can bring rapid changes!


I'll try to post a few more later this week. We went to a family reunion today, and it along with my week exhausted me. I slept the hour and 15 minutes home, and then I came inside the house and slept another hour and a half. Praise the Lord. I think I'll pop a tylenol PM soon.

1 comment:

  1. Good Job MM!! Lily is such a cutie. Thanks for stopping by to see us last week. Love you much

    ReplyDelete