Thursday, June 24, 2010

am i blogging?

For all of you who follow this, know from the beginning that if something crazy is posted on this site, it means that Tim has hacked into my blog and taken over! Today is my set-up day, and so far I have done it completely on my own. I started setting it up about an hour ago, it was all going smoothly, and then they had to give me all these choices: template, background, color schemes, layout, etc. As someone who has very little to none at all in the creativity dept., this can be a bit overwhelming. But, when I had so many choices, I couldn't just go for the khaki background with black ink that was first presented. I tried out the Ute background with beautiful flower and bird designs, then the leaf pattern in a soothing sage green, ...both were quite pretty, but then I couldn't figure out how to lighten my text box so you guys could actually see my posts. So, for today, it's blue:) Maybe when Tim gets home from work he'll help me liven it up.

I promise my next post will actually be about our family's adoption!

No comments:

Post a Comment